Antique Victorian French Jet Brooch - Original Mid-Victorian Period Jewelry
Description: Discover a beautiful antique French Jet Brooch from the mid-Victorian period, a stunning piece of mourning jewelry with an intriguing history. This original piece is in excellent condition, with the option to convert it into a necklace or pendant.
- Main Stone: French Jet (Glass)
- Size: 5.5x4.7cm
- Weight: 14.5g
- Item Code: 885262
- Original piece from the mid-Victorian period
- French Jet, famously known as mourning jewelry of the era
- Excellent condition considering its age (about 150 years old)
- Can be converted into a necklace or pendant by our jeweler
- Look for matching bracelet, earrings, and ring
- Read our 'Mourning Jewelry - Jet' blog for more information.